I have been nominated for the Liebster Blogger Award – an award for new blogs which have less than 200 followers. I was nominated by Megssaskia, a blog for “anything to do with fashion, music and travel.” Megssaskia is full of enthusiasm and is truly a joy to read. Thank you for your nomination.
Eleven Questions asked by Megssaskia
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why?
I would go to Greece or Alaska. Both have such breathtaking beauty that I would desperately want to see them and experience the culture, history, and beauty of nature there.
- What are your goals in life?
My goals are to have my own nonprofit and to have a family with the man I love. Ultimately though, I want to be content and happy with the love I have.
- What are you most passionate about?
Women and helping people.
- How would you define happiness?
Being content and at peace within yourself, regardless of outward circumstances.
- If you received enough money to never have to work again, what would you do on a day to day basis?
I would invest and continue working and helping people. If I became bored of that, I would WRITE and paint and sing and act as often as possible.
- What are you studying/have studied in the past?
I have studied computer security and information assurance, and English (language and literature).
- What is your guilty pleasure?
I still occasionally play the Sims and a Nintendo 64 in my adulthood – I also will reread my favorite childhood book series, Pendragon.
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
That the people within the world were more tolerant and loving.
- What is your favourite quote? Why?
“I am a jumble of passions, misgivings, and wants.” – Libba Bray
This quote really defines what it means to be human. It is okay to want, it is okay to falter, and it is okay to have passion. I feel that many feel they need to be separated. Wanting is to be selfish. To misgive is to lack confidence. To have passion is to be overzealous. I am all these things – and I love that about myself.
- If you could read a book about your future, would you read it? Why?
I do not believe I would read it because I know that everyone’s future can change. What appears to be my future today may look different tomorrow. Life is sporadic. Circumstances change. Life is fluid. Who I was supposed to become at birth is not who I am today, and I thank God for it.
- What is the greatest adventure of your life so far?
The greatest adventure of my life was the ability to survive and get to where I am. I have been adopted twice, and have been a survivor for my whole life in many different circumstances. My next great adventure will be that of love and career, and I am excited to partake in it.
11 random facts about me:
- My name has changed three times since birth… first, middle, and last.
- I have a black cat.
- I believe in magic and spiritualism.
- I believe in God.
- I am a feminist.
- I have played the clarinet for 15 years.
- I am an actress.
- I am a social worker.
- I am in love.
- I am a homeowner.
- I love cotton candy.
Blogs nominated for the Liebster Award:
- Catalysts for Change
- Chasing Wanderlust
- Capulet Cottage
- The Lost Astronomer
- Hayleigh’s Journal
- Spicy Life
- Holly on the BLOG
- Snapshots, Snippets, and Scribbles
Eleven Questions for Liebster Award Nominees:
- What has been your most exciting blogging moment?
- What are your blogging goals?
- How do you define success?
- If you were only allowed 4 senses, what sense would you take away? Why?
- Why are you proud of you?
- What part of your body would you write a love letter to?
- If you could make fighting for an issue a full-time job, what would it be?
- What is the most loving moment in your life thus far?
- What is your Patronus?
- What book has changed your life?
- What is your favorite quote? Why?
Life is always surprising. When I awoke today, I did not expect to be nominated for two blogging awards. I did not expect to wipe 6 inches of snow off my car. I did not expect work to be cancelled tonight. However, these little surprises added up to make my day rather wonderful. I hope my nomination has lifted your spirits and helped make your day wonderful as well ❤